On Thu, 24 Jun 2010, Schwartz, Raymond wrote:

> What is RFD?

A restaurant in DC.  Here's what was sent out the last time:

I assumed we'd go with the same ast last time -- Monday, 8pm, just show
up and we'll figure something out.

(it worked out okay last time).

-Joe

Oh ... and for those from Tucson, it might be the largest multi-tap in DC,
but it's only like 1/2 of what 1702 has)