I've heard from OCLC staff that this is something they'd _like_ to do,
but I don't believe they have it yet.

The trick here is that traditional library metadata practices make it
_very hard_ to tell if a _specific volume/issue_ is held by a given
library.  And those are the most common use cases for OpenURL.

If you just want to get to the title level (for a journal or a book),
you can easily write your own thing that takes an OpenURL, and either
just redirects straight to worldcat.org on isbn/lccn/oclcnum, or
actually does a WorldCat API lookup to ensure the record exists first
and/or looks up on author/title/etc too.

Umlaut already includes the 'naive' "just link to worldcat.org based on
isbn, oclcnum, or lccn" approach, functionality that was written before
the worldcat api exists. That is, Umlaut takes an incoming OpenURL, and
provides the user with a link to a worldcat record based on isbn,
oclcnum, or lccn.

Jonathan