IF the user is coming from a recognized on-campus IP, you can configure
WorldCat to give the user an ILL link to your library too. At least if
you use ILLiad, maybe if you use something else (esp if your ILL
software can accept OpenURLs too!).

I haven't yet found any good way to do this if the user is off-campus
(ezproxy not a good solution, how do we 'force' the user to use ezproxy
for worldcat.org anyway?).

But in any event, I agree with Dave that worldcat.org isn't a great
interface even if you DO get it to have an ILL link in an odd place. I
think we can do better. Which is really the whole purpose of Umlaut as
an institutional link resolver, giving the user a better screen for "I
found this citation somewhere else, library what can you do to get it in
my hands asap?"

Still wondering why Umlaut hasn't gotten more interest from people, heh.
But we're using it here at JHU, and NYU and the New School are also
using it.

Jonathan