It is what youropenbook is using: http://youropenbook.org/

-nruest

On 10-06-21 07:40 PM, Bill Dueber wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Ethan Gruber<[log in to unmask]>  wrote:
>

>> Hmm, interesting.  Facebook is on the way out, anyway.  The question is
>> what
>> social network, if any, will replace it.
>>

> My Geek Ire is as aroused as anyone else's over privacy concerns and such,
> but with half a billion users, all but roughly 11 of whom couldn't possibly
> care any less about privacy and/or don't know anything about it, Facebook is
> hardly "on the way out" any more than Google is. Certainly both will someday
> be replaced, but I recommend breathing normally between now and then, as
> opposed to holding your breath ...
>
> The fact that something is good doesn't mean people will use it. The fact
> that something is bad doesn't mean they won't (thank god, or our OPACs would
> be mostly ignored...)
>
>   -Bill-

Nick Ruest
Digital Strategies Librarian
Vice President - McMaster University Academic Librarians Association

McMaster University
Mills Memorial Library
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton, ON L8S 4L6
Phone: 905.525.9140 ext. 21276
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://library.mcmaster.ca/contact/ruest-nicholas
http://ruebot.net/

"Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a particular decade.  It is a personal process embedded in the human spirit." - Abbie Hoffman