Yes, we're an Aleph and Voyager customer, and we use YAZ Proxy also
with Voyager.

I opted on using plain YAZ Proxy with proper configuration instead of
the "built-in" version Aleph provides, which was an older version and
didn't provide e.g. the authorization module that we (unfortunately)
need. I don't have any issues here.

--Ere

--
Ere Maijala (Mr.)
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland