Of
> Jakob Voss
>
> Is there a nice piece of code or a tutorial or example how to easily
> wrap your Solr instance to get a full SRU/SRW and/or OpenSearch
> interface? Converting CQL to Solr query format is just one part of a
> wrapper isn't it?

I've got an OpenSource SRW/U servlet (http://code.google.com/p/oclcsrw/)
that wraps other databases.  It currently has implementations for Lucene
and DSpace.  (Well, we've got a few other interfaces here at work too.)
Adding SOLR to that list should be easy, but I'm aware of at least 2
independent attempts that never went anywhere.  I'd be glad to help if
you're interested.

Ralph