We here at Notre Dame are looking forward to hosting a regional Code4Lib meeting tomorrow. [1] "Sum" logistics:

  1. Attached is a tiny PNG file illustrating the best place to park, if you drive. For more detail, see the campus-wide map. [2] If you are staying the the Inn at St. Mary's then I suggest walking. It will be pretty.

  2. We will be located in the Hesburgh Library, specifically Room 248, and we will start at 10 o'clock. The Library is very very tall, has few windows, and is very blocky looking. It is hard to miss. In the Library we will have signs posted directing you to the room. The room is boring but ought to have wireless, presentation equipment, and white boards for drawing.

  3. I have usernames and passwords for wireless connections. For people who have not sent me email addresses, I will need to complete a form the day of the event. No big deal, I hope.

  4. The weather ought to be nice so a walk to the Dining Hall for lunch (on us) will be pleasant as well as a tour. It also makes it easier for the social event at my house. (Whew!)

  5. I have alerted people in the Libraries to the Inaugural Code4Lib Challenge. I have no idea how well it will be received, but I do know of a number of people will coming to our Lightning Talks.

  6. I'm sure I forgot something, but I don't know what it is.

  7. If you have any problems, then don't hesitate to call me at any of the telephone numbers in the signature.

See you tomorrow!?

[1] meeting - http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Midwest
[2] map - http://map.nd.edu/

--