From: Code for Libraries on behalf of Bess Sadler
Sent: Thu 6/17/2010 1:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] active fedora interface

Hey, Adam.

I'm working on something very similar right now and I'd be happy to compare notes. I'm starting to use solrizer (http://github.com/projecthydra/solrizer) to index fedora contents into solr and point blacklight at the resulting index. I've indexed fedora datastreams into solr before, but always with custom programmed solutions. Using a tool like solrizer for that is new to me and I'd love to talk it over with you and see what the best approach might be. Feel free to talk to me in irc or on email.

Bess