Howdy all,

I've never used fedora before, and I've found myself in the position of
needing to load thousands of objects with metadata into a test instance
which I don't maintain (and won't have to maintain later). Timeline is tight
so I need to figure this out fast.

The data are very simple -- DC records which correspond with a bunch of
image files that I have

In the short time I've had to familiarize myself with fedora today, it
appears that I need to use the batch utility. I've found some documentation,
most notably at
http://www.fedora-commons.org/download/1.0/userdocs/client/admin-gui/batch/<http://www.fedora-commons.org/download/1.0/userdocs/client/admin-gui/batch/index.html#d0e220>
but
I'm wondering where else I need to look.

If someone could point me to documentation (or better yet, an example) that
a n00b could use fairly quickly prep what I have so that it will be ready to
go in, it would be highly appreciated. I'm concerned that if I try to plow
through documentation until I get it, I'll run out of time.

Thanks,

kyle

Kyle Banerjee
Digital Services Program Manager