Hey,

I've written a few ingest scripts for fedora...too many,
actually...but I posted a more generic version of one I did somewhat
recently in Ruby here ==>
http://worldonawire.info/2010/07/ruby-fedora-ingestor/

I tried to clean it up a bit and a little bit of explanation as to
what it's doing (or trying to do).
Let me know if you have any questions or if you notice something
awry....

I also have a bash ingest script, but I can't find it at the moment.
It pretty much does what Adam described using curl. I'll try and find
that and post it....

thanks.
best,chris.