Well, research institutions or societies might be more willing than
others to share their metadata. Here at the Lunar and Planetary
Institute we want as many uses of our papers as possible. I've recently
spent some time seeing if anyone would ingest our metadata. (Scopus
might, ADS, GeoRef and a few others already do)

If anyone out there wants to add planetary geology metadata to their
database just ask. I'd like to get it all OAI or available via an API
someday.

Sincerely,
David Bigwood
Lunar and Planetary Institute

NB My address has changed. Please change your address book to the new
address: [log in to unmask] Thanks