On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Jonathan Rochkind <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> So "dc:relation" does sound like the right vocabulary element for generic
> "related web page page", thanks.  Is the value of dc:relation _neccesarily_
> a URI/URL?  I hope so, because otherwise I'm not sure dc:relation is
> sufficient, as I really do need something that says "some related URL".

As Ross pointed out you probably should use dcterms:related if you
want to be more explicit about the range being a URI. If you happen to
want to serialize these links in Atom you could layer these
dcterms:related assertions pretty easily:

<feed>
  <entry>
    <id>https://blacklight.mse.jhu.edu/demo/catalog/bib_391129</id>
    <title>The Journal of physiology</title>
    <updated>2010-07-08T11:26:10Z</updated>
    <link href="https://blacklight.mse.jhu.edu/demo/catalog/bib_391129"
rel="alternate" type="text/html"/>
    <link href="http://jp.physoc.org/"