Lars,

Just so we're clear, I'm arguing the citations should be separately
identifiable. Web service APIs and HTML mashups create barriers for
interoperability.

Even though libris.kb.se publishes Linked Data URIs, it's hard to guess
how they should choose to support multiple text/plain citation
representations:

Linked Data URI: http://libris.kb.se/resource/bib/5060570

Accept: application/rdf+xml
Web Document URI: