This is but a friendly reminder that we are accepting nominations for
keynote speakers for the Code4Lib 2011 conference in Bloomington, IN.
We've got seven excellent candidates already, but do feel free to add
more.

See details below in Jeremy's original email from 8/4:

"""
If you have any suggestions for a speaker who would be engaging, knowledgeable
and foolhardy enough to accept this high honor, add their NAME and a BRIEF
DESCRIPTION to the wiki at

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_nominations_list

We here at Code4lib 2011 World Headquarters, deep under the sea, will accept
nominations until *September 1, 2010". Shortly thereafter we will open the
polls for online voting. Shortly thereafter that we will fix the online voting
diaboldatron and real voting will commence.
"""

-Mike