Hi all,

I received a package from O'Reilly with a bunch of bookmarks that have
a user group code for a 35% discount off O'Reilly's print and
electronic books.  I assume this is related to the last conference
(though a little late) so I'm passing the info on in case anyone would
like to get that discount (35% isn't shabby at all).  It says it will
work online or over the phone.  The group code is DSUG.  It also says
(in addition to the 35% off) that shipping is free on orders of $29.95
and up in the U.S.  The bookmark says it covers O'Reilly and their
"publishing partners" so I imagine the other publishers on the
O'Reilly site are included.

Anyway, just passing the info on... happy shopping!

Kevin