No, nothing beyond a quick read-through.

The architecture is similar to Google Chrome's - which is perhaps not
surprising given that both Safari and Chrome are based on WebKit -
which for us at LibX means we should be able to leverage the redesign
we did for LibX 2.0.

A notable characteristic of this architecture is that content scripts
that interact with a page are in a separate OS process from the "main"
extensions' code, thus they have to communicate with the main
extension via message passing rather than by exploiting direct method
calls as in Firefox.

 - Godmar