Hello Code4Lib,

We need an experienced Java and JSP / JSTL developer to create web
applications for data retrieval. You'll write Java code to transform data
from its native format into the format required for Solr indexing. You'll
then build a web application to enable users to search the data and view
results.

Please send:
  1. Your resume
  2. Information on JSP / JSTL web applications you've successfully deployed
  3. Your hourly rate

This is a telecommuting position so excellent communication skills are
essential. You will need to document your work, provide regular progress
updates, and maintain a working dialog with our development team via email.

A master's degree or equivalent experience is required. You must be a US
citizen and you must be living in the US.

John
--
John S. Roberts
SigInt Technologies, LLC