***Please excuse cross postings***

Hello!

I am a doctoral student in the School of Information and Library
Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and I am
conducting a survey to learn more about current digital preservation
and curation activities in cultural heritage institutions. All
professionals involved in the management of a digital collection at a
Library, Archives, Museum, or Historical Society are invited to
participate in this fourteen question survey. Participating in this
survey should not take much more than thirty minutes of your time and
will contribute to a greater understanding of digital curation
activities and needs which may be applied to the development of useful
tools and resources in the future.

To participate in this survey, follow this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/digitalcuration

Please feel free to forward this email to friends and colleagues who
might be interested in participating. Please contact me with any
questions you may have.

Heather L.M. Bowden
Carolina Digital Curation Doctoral Fellow
School of Information & Library Science, University of North Carolina
at Chapel Hill
[log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]