Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to send out a note about the upcoming C4L 2011 in Bloomington,
IN.

We have locked in our dates for Feb 7-10, 2011 for the conference to be held
at the Indiana Memorial Union. Feb 7 will be the date for the pre-conference
sessions and the conference will run Feb 8-10. We will have more on
registration and hotel details out by Dec 1, 2010.

Ongoing right now is the keynote nomination process - we currently have nine
nominees (http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_nominations_list) so keep
those coming in as the cutoff is September 1, 2010.

We are also looking for volunteers for the various committees that make C4L
happen. We have started a list for volunteers on the wiki
(http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_committees_sign-up_page) for the
committees - please sign up and also subscribe to the google groups
code4libcon (http://groups.google.com/group/code4libcon) if you are
interested in the programming or other committees for C4L 2011.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing everyone in Bloomington.

Best,

Robert

The C4L 2011 Local Organizing Committee
Chanitra Bishop