Hi folks -

The time has come once again to commence discussion of possible keynote speakers for the upcoming Code4lib 2011 conference in Bloomington!

If you have any suggestions for a speaker who would be engaging, knowledgeable and foolhardy enough to accept this high honor, add their NAME and a BRIEF DESCRIPTION to the wiki at <http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_nominations_list> http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_nominations_list

We here at Code4lib 2011 World Headquarters, deep under the sea, will accept nominations until *September 1, 2010". Shortly thereafter we will open the polls for online voting. Shortly thereafter that we will fix the online voting diaboldatron and real voting will commence.

All suggestions and comments are welcome - nominate away!

-- jaf

Jeremy Frumkin
Assistant Dean / Chief Technology Strategist
University of Arizona Libraries

+1 520.626.7296
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."—Albert Einstein