Hi Adam,

I posted an update last Friday on a project I have been working on since
last fall called EADitor, an XForms application for creating, managing, and
publishing EAD collections.  I'm using an eXist datastore, but one could
adapt the XForms application to load and save data to and from another REST
service, like Fedora.  Plus I have XForm submissions to transform the EAD
document to a Solr doc and post it to the index (as well as deleting).  That
could be adapted to post to a blacklight index instead of the one I packaged
internally to the application as part of its own publication mechanism.

Heres a link to the code page: http://code.google.com/p/eaditor/

I'm presenting it at the EAD roundtable at SAA next week.

Ethan