"j.g. pawletko" wrote:
> I haven't implemented OAuth, and you may have already read this,
> but if not: ArsTechnica wrote a critique of the Twitter OAuth
> implementation that may be of interest.  You can find that article
> here: http://bit.ly/c88aa7

The co-op has been working on OAuth recently, including for Twitter.
I feel the above is an accurate summary.  In short, OAuth isn't ready
yet and it would be very disappointing if ILS-DI adopts it.

What other options is ILS-DI API group considering?

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha