VuFind also has an Evergreen driver which is functional, though in need of improvement (it currently relies on direct database calls, but it would probably be more flexible if it instead used Evergreen's OpenSRF platform).  Several people have talked about working on VuFind/Evergreen installations, so I expect that this situation will improve over time.

- Demian