> If it's worth enough to someone, I expect the co-op or another Koha
> support provider would be willing to help fix it.  Usually the other
> big problem with things like drivers is getting access to test kit,
> but I don't know if that's the case with VuFind.

Writing a VuFind driver is definitely not a major undertaking if you understand the architecture of the system you are working with...  and since Koha is open source, that can only help.  The main reason VuFind doesn't have a Koha driver is that (to the best of my knowledge) no Koha library has chosen to implement VuFind yet (and I realize that is a self-perpetuating problem).  If any Koha developers are interested in closing this gap, I'm happy to work with them as needed -- I do think it's important for open source discovery layers to support open source ILS's!

- Demian