From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] III Mobile Catalog

We are researching possibilities for a mobile version of our III catalog and
are wondering what success people have had.

Right now our list of possible solutions include:
 - AirPac from III - does anyone have any feedback on this product?
 - MobileCat from the Tri-College Libraries
(http://code.google.com/p/mobilecat/)
 - Other options?

MobileCat is more attractive than AirPac because it's free, but I can't find
much information of others out there who have implemented it successfully.

Does anyone have feedback on either of these solutions or does anyone know
of another mobile catalog option for III?  Any thoughts would be most
appreciated.

Thanks
Amy
--