What is the upside of not identifying yourself?

I can imagine that there are some (many, legions) code4lib users who
eschew their employers' institutional views, and feel the need to keep
a very low profile.

Other than that, I really enjoy the collegial atmosphere and esprit de
corps of this group

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company