>>> On 9/15/2010 at 11:03 AM, Amy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Does anyone have feedback on either of these solutions or does anyone know
> of another mobile catalog option for III?

Boopsie http://www.boopsie.com/home/
LibraryAnywhere http://www.librarything.com/blogs/thingology/category/library-anywhere/

MobileCat is pretty straightforward to set up. We should be going 'live' with it soon. The goal is to replace it with a discovery service and we would depend upon the vendor's mobile interface since the three big competitors (EDS, Summon, Primo Central) all provide one.

You might get more responses on the IUG list for III-specific implementation issues.

HTH,
David

David Jones                                     mailto:[log in to unmask]
Library Systems Manager                  http://www.scu.edu/library/
University Library                               fax:   408-551-1805
Santa Clara University                            phone: 408-551-7167
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara CA 95053-0500
Logic must take care of itself.
-- Wittgenstein, Notebooks, 1914-196, 22.8.14