DLF Community,

The Program Planning Committee is hard at work putting the final touches on the 2010 Fall Forum program. Although there are some final details to confirm, the program is now on the DLF Fall Forum Web site at http://www.clir.org/dlf/forums/fall2010/schedule0917.pdf.

We are excited about the program, which offers a mix of session formats to allow for a dynamic conversation and many opportunities for active participation.

As you may recall from our August message, we have set up online forums to assist ongoing interaction within the DLF community. Please use the online discussion forums to give us your feedback on the preliminary program and help us plan for an even better 2011 Spring Forum.

The online discussions will be used to post additional information about specific sessions and Forum logistics. We encourage Forum speakers to use this platform to communicate to conference attendees before, during, and after the Fall Forum.

We have set up 4 topic areas:

                DLF Fall Forum: General

                Birds of a Feather Sessions

                Tools and Project Showcase

                Reading Discussions

If you have not already signed up for the discussion forum, please send a request to DLF(at)clir(dot).org

Registration for the 2010 DLF Fall Forum is open and space is limited!

Online registration is available at http://regonline.com/dlf2010forum.

Hope to see you in Palo Alto!

Sincerely,

Rachel L. Frick

Director, Digital Library Federation Program

Council on Library and Information Resources

1752 N Street NW  Suite 800

Washington, D.C. 20036-2909

p: 202.939.4758