Greetings,

I am Digital Library Architect at the Pennsylvania State University,
where the university libraries and central IT organization are building
an institutional digital stewardship program. The program will address
digital content curation and management needs in areas such as digitized
library collections, scholarly communications, electronic records
archiving, and research data management. My role in the program is to
design the technical architecture, build a development team, and "do the
strategery dance."

I'm here partly because Penn State is a member of the MetaArchive
cooperative, and partly to pester Leslie Johnston.

-Mike