My name is Kris Carpenter Negulescu. I am Director of the Web Group at the Internet Archive.  I lead a team of engineers and program managers dedicated to collecting digital resources from the web, analyzing and making those resources accessible, storing and preserving web data, and developing open source tools that support these tasks and enable a broad base of libraries, archives, museums, and memory institutions to do the same. Currently, my teams are responsible for the management of over 4 petabytes of data compressed.

Internet Archive is an NDIIPP partner for the K-12 Web archiving project, cooperative web archiving programs, and we were involved in the Web@Risk project and the 20th Century Find full text archival web search project among other initiatives .

I look forward to working with all of you to further the goals of the NSDA.

Regards,
Kris

--
Kris Carpenter Negulescu