Thanks Ian, I read your powerpoint before.

I am trying to do similar thing, I have tried to crawl the xrecord and i am
confused with the code generated to represent Multi byte character. (most of
our record use Chinese character).
III XML generate special encoding, something like {21357} and i am really
having problem to convert
those character back to Unicode.

And after those exportation, are there any way to automate the process? For
example, catalog librarian created
a new record, what is the proper way to auto-update XML record without using
Create List function?

Wayne