> And after those exportation, are there any way to automate the process? For
> example, catalog librarian created
> a new record, what is the proper way to auto-update XML record without
> using
> Create List function?

Detecting new records is pretty brain dead. Because record numbers are
generated sequentially, you need only know the highest number in your DB and
then increment from there. You'll want to look for a decent sized number of
invalid numbers to allow for record deletion, and the code should detect if
no new numbers are detected in X days -- if someone loads a dataset and
immediately deletes it, it could create a hole consisting of thousands of
numbers.

Identifying changes in existing records without Create Lists is more
problematic -- the only method I can think of is to crawl them. The good
news is that the last updated field is one of the ones you'll pick up in the
XML so you don't need to do a field by field comparison or overwrite your
current data.

kyle