VuFind (http://vufind.org) has a built-in Summon module.  I won't make claims about ease of use relative to Wordpress, but installing VuFind is pretty straightforward (especially under Ubuntu, where you can take advantage of a .DEB package), and using it to access Summon is a matter of putting your API key in the Summon configuration file and changing the default module from "Search" to "Summon" in the main configuration file.  If you want VuFind to work without the underlying Solr instance running, you also have to comment out a small chunk of code (something that will be made more easily configurable in a future release -- it hasn't been a priority yet since there aren't a lot of people using it solely as a Summon wrapper).

If you're interested in more details on this, feel free to drop me a line... or join the VuFind mailing list.

- Demian