Hi Daniel,
Word and EAD aren't really equivalent concepts. The sample Word document
that you post looks like it follows some type of definition of rules for
the structure. Potentially if you had a lot of these documents, one
could write a script to convert to the Word document to a raw text files
(assuming the formatting doesn't provide any semantic meaning), then use
text parser to isolate various discrete expression from the Word
document and map it into an EAD structure. This may be tricky is the
Word documents don't all follow the same rules and also if the Word
document does not provide enough data to meet the minimal requirements
of an EAD expression.

David Rice
AudioVisual Preservation Solutions
350 7th Avenue, Suite 1603