  Hi Eric,

I was at THATCamp SF last weekend.  Any particular area you are
interested in?  I co-presented with Roy Tennant a "bootcamp" on the OCLC
WorldCat APIs (and web APIs in general).  I also got a chance to talk to
a small group of people about building a website around the music of J.
S. Bach. There are various notes at http://www.thatcampbayarea.org/

For me personally, I enjoyed the social interactions and learned quite a
bit about natural language processing through conversations.

-Raymond