Hi all,

I realize that some of you may not directly deal with this issue, but I
was wondering if I could get some quick replies about how your
institutions are handling access to off-campus resources via VPN and Proxy.

Do you offer a VPN service?  If so, do you split-tunnel the traffic so
that the VPN only handles traffic to inside your campus IP?  If you
split-tunnel, do users complain about not being able to connect to
external library resources (databases, journals, etc)?

Do you offer a Proxy service?  Will your proxy service work for users
already connected to VPN?

Do you know an estimated ratio of Proxy:VPN users?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim McGeary