Emily Lynema wrote:
> standardized metadata! While we had envisioned using something like
> MARCXML or ISO Holdings here to express things like serial runs, there

Kind of a side note, but please consider ONIX Serial Holdings for
expressing serial runs!   It is by far the best schema I've seen for
doing this -- simple for simple cases, flexible for other cases,
actually DOES express things in a machine-interpretable way. Everything
else I've seen is both way too complicated, even for simple cases, and
often ends up expressing holdings in a way that a machine can't act upon
anyway.