(I'm not associated with these posts, if you have queries contact Doug
Reside, [log in to unmask])

·  Software Architect

We're looking for an experienced developer and software architect to
lead the technical direction of all MITH software projects. In other
words, we're seeking someone with ninja coding skills who can continue
professionalizing our agile development process.

·  Software Developer, Research & Development

This programmer will focus on building shareable and reusable tools to
manage and analyze large bodies of "diggable data," or structured
text. We're looking for someone creative and experienced to prototype
future funded work.

·  Project Coordinator

We're looking for someone to coordinate project activities for the
Mellon-funded Project Bamboo's Corpora Space. This position will
involve working with partners across the country to organize a series
of workshops and white papers related to the project.

More information about each of these jobs can be found here:
http://mith.umd.edu/about/jobs/.

--
Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)