Hi All,

The Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities (MITH) has two digital
humanities developer positions available that may be of interest to code4lib
friends.

Software Architect/Lead Developer
http://mith.umd.edu/about/jobs/software-architectlead-developer/
We're looking for an experienced developer and software architect to lead the
technical direction of all MITH software projects. Their role will be to continue
professionalizing our agile development process and help provide technical
consultation as we plan and execute future grant-funded projects.

Software Developer, Research & Development
http://mith.umd.edu/about/jobs/software-developer-research-development/
This programmer will focus on building shareable and reusable tools to
manage and analyze large bodies of "diggable data," or structured text. We're
looking for someone creative and experienced to prototype future funded
work. Experience with open source would be a big plus.

Complete position descriptions and more info about MITH can be found here:
http://mith.umd.edu/about/jobs/. Feel free to contact me directly if you have
questions about either job, [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Dave