Please consider submitting a proposal.

Rosalyn Metz

Don't miss the opportunity to contribute your thoughts to the higher
education IT community by submitting apresentation proposal to the
NERCOMP (NorthEast Regional Computing Program) Annual Conference 2011,
March 28–30, 2011, in Providence, Rhode Island.

The 2011 NERCOMP Annual Conference, themed "Developing Our Strengths,
Leveraging Our Talents, Inspiring Our Campuses," will explore how our
roles across the institution enable innovation. Together we'll examine
this innovation even as higher education paradigms shift significantly
and as we are required to provide ever-increasing portfolios of
service during difficult economic times.

You can submit a proposal here:  http://net.educause.edu/Program/1026745