On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:44 AM, Doran, Michael D <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Can that limit threshold be raised?  If so, are there reasons why it should not be raised?

Is it to throttle spam or something? 50 seems rather low, and it's
rather depressing to have a lively discussion throttled like that. Not
to mention I thought I was simply kicked out for living things up
(especially given my reasonable follow-up was where the throttling
began).

Alex
--
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps