Have people found Django fairly usable without using its ORM
features?  I'm not a big ORM fan, and it seems that so many Python
frameworks sort of fall over if you try to get around the ORM.

It's a bit of a shame, because I like Python.  I wish Bottle and Flask
were a little easier to work with.  It feels a little weird having to
configure WSGI for each application.  I love their minimalist approach
to templating, though.

Mark