The Montana State Library, located in Helena, Montana seeks a Web
Developer for the Montana Natural Resource Information System (NRIS), a
highly dynamic and technology focused program of the State Library.  As a
very early adopter of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and the Internet,
NRIS uses these tools to deliver valuable natural resource data to our patrons
both locally and around the world.  This position supports the agency’s
information sharing mission through the efficient and responsible deployment of
web applications and services.  Primary duties involve the design,
development, and support of web applications including GIS web mapping
applications  (http://nris.mt.gov/interactive.asp).

For more information please see our online job posting:
https://svc.mt.gov/statejobsearch/listingdetails.aspx?id=3886.

Questions regarding the position may be addressed to Evan Hammer, NRIS
Manager: [log in to unmask] or 406.444.5355