CodeIgniter is also very well documented - which counts for a lot in my
book.

Peter

--
Peter Neish
Systems Officer

From:	David Kane <[log in to unmask]>
To:	[log in to unmask]
Date:	16/11/2010 10:05 AM
Subject:	Re: [CODE4LIB] PHP MVC frameworks
Sent by:	Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

All your replies have been really interesting.  Thanks.

I am currently looking at CodeIgniter - for no particular reason other than
I have to start somewhere.

Thanks,

David.

On 15 November 2010 21:57, MJ Suhonos <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've actually worked with the Public Knowledge Project for many years, so
> just to shed a little light on the PHP framework that we use: Alec
Smecher,
> our lead architect, has gone on record several times as saying that "the
> last thing the world needs is another PHP framework".
>
> It came from the organic growth of several parallel applications (OJS,
OCS,

--
David Kane, MLIS.
Systems Librarian
Waterford Institute of Technology
Ireland
http://library.wit.ie/
T: ++353.51302838
M: ++353.876693212

Parliament of Victoria                                                                                                                    .
Important Disclaimer Notice:

The information contained in this email  including any attachments, may be
confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender and delete it from  your system. Any unauthorised
disclosure, copying or dissemination of all or part of this email, including
any attachments, is not permitted. This email, including any attachments, should
be dealt with in accordance with copyright and  privacy legislation.
Except where otherwise stated, views expressed are those of the individual sender.