Some of us have been doing a good job introducing new concepts and processes
by writing to, or  discussing with, fellow librarians.

Many of us have been in the situation where a librarian who doesn't want a
change (i.e. add homework and work for her/his load) would hide that by
saying 'I don't understand, let's discuss it some more, reach a consensus',
etc. Alas, those who refuse a change can be re-programmed only by the
administration. Anything else is a democratic waste of our time.

Ya'aqov Ziso

--
ya'aQov