Hi, Eric.

I suspect that many of us have only read a (small) fraction of these
books.  (But since your survey links directly to the full text, we can
now only claim the limits of time as our excuse.)

Are you tracking how many times people choose "I don't know"?  I'm
sure that is the most popular book.

Maybe you could first ask which of the books we've read, and then have
us vote just amongst those titles?

Cheers,
Keith