Hi David,

I've been using the Zend Framework since 2008 and have watched it evolve
over time.  I've been very pleased with it overall.  The framework has
become pretty popular, is well documented, and is widely supported.  I
had some trouble at first because the newest versions were being
released very rapidly but sometimes lacked in backwards compatibility.
However, they are now up to version 1.11 and it seems that they have
ironed out many of the initial glitches.  I primarily use it for its
action controllers, database functionality, form
creation/validation/filtering but have used a number of the other
components as well.

--

*Valdeva Crema*
Applications Developer

Please consider the environment before printing this email! Thanks!