Just a reminder about some code4lib 2011 activities.

We are still looking for some volunteers to head up the voting committee and
the t-shirt committee. We will need help with both of these activities soon
as we have our voting on proposals coming up in mid-november and our t-shirt
voting process coming up in December. If you are interested in working on
these areas for us please sign-up and get things going - committee wiki
sign-up  - http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_committees_sign-up_page

Also of note we are still accepting proposals for the 20 minute prepared
presentations (Deadline Nov 13) and for pre-conferences (Deadline Nov 19)-
we have some great ones signed-up already please take a look -

Prepared Talk Proposals
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011talks_Submissions

Pre-Conference Proposals
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_Preconference_Proposals

Thanks

Code4Lib 2011 Local Organizing Committee
Chanitra Bishop
Gary Charbonneau
Diane Dallis
Jon Dunn
Dot Porter
Mike Durbin
Julie Hardesty
Mary Popp
Vern Wilkins

**********************************
Robert H. McDonald
Associate Dean for Library Technologies and Digital Libraries
Associate Director, Data to Insight Center-Pervasive Technology Institute
Executive Director, Kuali OLE
Frye Leadership Institute Fellow 2009
Indiana University
Herman B Wells Library 234