From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Kane
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] PHP MVC frameworks

Hi,

I am interested to hear if anyone is using PHP MVC frameworks to help with their code.  From what I have learned, they seem to be a very good idea indeed.

However, there are so many of them (http://www.phpframeworks.com/)

Also, pkp.SFU.ca uses their own one in their PKP (public knowledge project) software.

Who is using them and what for?

David.

--
David Kane, MLIS.