Hello All,

We forgot to include the information that if more than one proposal
that are submitted by the same person are voted as the top
proposals, the presenter will be asked to choose which one s/he would
keep and open the slot to the next highest one. This is to make sure
that everybody would get a fair chance.

You'd need to create an account on the code4lib.org site before you
can vote. So, please go to code4lib.org site and the create account
link is listed on the right side of the front page.

thanks,
ranti.

--
Bulk mail.  Postage paid.